Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Testing!

Hello Everyone!

I am going to try and start blogging and being consistent in doing so!  Most of you know that I am a Stay At Home Mom and my extra time is limited.  I'm going to have to cram time in whenever I can.

So, some things that are going on right now with me and my little hobby.

I am going to be a tester for  MCA applique   I am super excited about this.  They have some really cute appliques and fonts and I am really happy for the opportunity!  

Here are the two designs that I've tested already!



I am excited to do more!  

In other news, I have sooo many orders right now and I am extremely thankful and excited about each and every one of them!  I am really excited to see how they turn out!  

Can someone tell me how to make a signature on here?  I really have no idea how to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment